What does he want?????

Ok so i have been talking to this guy for 3 weeks now and we have been hanging out alot and on nights we don't hang out he text me stuff like "I miss you" he has taken me and my child out to eat alot, to the mall, and he went to my childs open house with me. Tonight he text me and said "what do you want out of us?" so i just said what do you want and he goes "I don't know" then later put "I really don't know...I do know I enjoy being with you. Your hard to get to know b/c you don't open up" Um yes we have did they dirty lol so is this guy wanting just sex or what???? opinions please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• That's awesome! I do agree that your child should be out of it till you establish what you guys are officially gonna be. But I don't think a man willing to go to an open house is just looking for sex. G/L hope things go good for you.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think you should keep your child out of EVERY thing until what ever it is, is headed to a weding. Im just floored you brought some man you have been dating that short a time to a school function.... specially when you dont have a clue where it is going other than to bed.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Sounds like he wants to jump in and be apart of your life. Tell him that you like what is going on. Otherwise your gonna make him leave. What guy goes to a kids open house that doesn't want more than just sex. Open up and talk to the man.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• be happy that this man wants to be a part of ur life, maybe a lil soon to introduce ur child but what is done is done, he wants to spend time with both of u dont let the other moms put u down, tell him what u really want
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• just tell him what you feel and want. isn't all this trying to be coy or figure out what the other is saying exhausting. please you guys don't have time to play head games. i find it easier just to say the truth.l why not try that. so when you find out what it is you want say so and then let him figure what he wants and then he can tell you. don't try to read into anything he is asking and make him just be upfront with you by setting the example of just doing the same. if he leaves it's not cause you scared him away it's cause he wasn't the one for you. so your better off knowing right away whats up w this man. also i agree with another poster. you shouldn't bring just any guy/s to meet your children. you don't know how many men will come through in your life and you don't want to appear like a slut to your own children or they get attached and then have to break up and it hurts them too.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I think he does want a relationship but he wants you to know that he wants you to open up so he can know you more. I do have to agree with Sahlady on this one though. You need to see how things will go with you both before you bring your child along. If he gets too attached to your child but things don't go good with you both, how would they both feel about having to be seperated? I'm sure that would hurt your child. I would leave it to just you 2 until you know for a fact this relationship is headed to marriage then see how he is with your child & let that be the basis of whether you take that step or not.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It's pretty clear from what you said that he doesn't just want sex. A man wouldn't be willing to meet your child or go to open house with you if he only wanted sex. I think he wants to be in a relationship with you, but is afraid that you aren't on the same page because you won't open up. Opening up as in opening your heart and letting him in is entirely different than opening your legs for him. He just wants to know where you stand so he doesn't get in too deep and get attached to your child just to be hurt. GL
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I agree tell him you want more like a relationship, the same things you have been doing, but ads a couple-couple. OK so maybe I am not too good with telling you this but tell him.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2010