clean dryer and clothes ?

ok, so i pulled a load out of the dryer and laid it on my bed to fold later. and went ahead and put the next load in... well, come to find out while i was folding the loads, a pen must have busted in the dryer. there is ink all over the clothes and the dryer. (wish i noticed it sooner) so here is my question: what sould i use to clean the dryer??? i plan on using oxy to clean the clothes, but i am scared they may be ruined. also... i cannot find the culprit. i looked through all the clothes and in the dryer, but cant find any pen. guh!!! just what i need.

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 11:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Alcohol will do the trick =) Cleans it right up. Spray hairspray on your clothing as well.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Just make sure and wash it off well with a washcloth and let it dry before using it again. Had this happen many times, and alcohol does wonders. Also, fingernail polish works too... Anything with a high alcohol content, though I've limited myself to the three I mentioned. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I'd use a magic eraser on the dryer.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• alcohol, I have done it myself many times thanks to forgetting to check pockets.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:01 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• alcohol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2010