Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

what is the name of that toy....them balls that grow???

where you put the balls in the water and they grow anyone know the name of that toy or how much it is??


Asked by Shannon706 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 16 (2,865 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Are they like a hard plastic or rubber? Like you have to wait days for it to get like 10 times bigger?

    If that's what you mean, they also come in characters. Michael's usually has them , if we're talking about the same thing, for $3 or $4.

    If not, well, I'm interested to see what it is you are talking about through someone else's answer.

    Answer by LostTheSlipper at 12:29 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • I have been seeing it on tv they are really really tiny balls you put in this thing then fill it with water i think it said 2 hours they grow then it said you can bounce them and all kinds of stuff

    Comment by Shannon706 (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • found it its called Orbeez magic maker....anyone have it is it cool???

    Comment by Shannon706 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • Im curious ill check it out .

    Answer by Leilene07 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

Next question in Just for Fun
"Mom I'm bored!!!"

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
discharge might be tmi sry