OMGOSH

is chorizo bad to eat during pregnancy?? i just ate some and i feel kinda icky all a sudden.. i ate it like 20 minutes ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• what is it?
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• its a mexican meat thing... i ate the beef kind.. but you cook it with like scrambled eggs.. its really good!!! but you have to cook it thuroughly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• should be fine if tis meat ... i guess just cook it right lol.. you can always ask your dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I would eat that when i was pregnant the first time and it didn't do anything. was it cooked all the way?
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i thought it looked cookd all the way.. my boyfriend made it and even asked how does it look? because he knows im pregnant OBVIOUSLY and he knows im anal about making sure stuff is cooked thuroughly.... but ive also never made chorizo LOL... :( eghhh
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• You should be fine honestly its only some seafoods that you really shouldnt eat during pregnancy
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I think when your cooking it it's hard to tell if it's cooked all the way, so i usually let my bf cook it. sonetimes certain foods just make you feel bad when your prego and it just go away.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• pork is bad to eat anytime!
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Chorizo is mexican sausge,yea it is ok to eat when ur Preggo.If u feel "icky" then mabey it is something u can't handle while ur pregnant.that's how i was with strawberrys when i was expecting my daughter. good luck!!
    Mimiconfundida

Answer by Mimiconfundida at 9:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• It just may be your tummy cannot handle it. Sometimes they say the baby knows if its good for you so if its not it will make your tummy hurt or vomit. I dont know if i believe that. But don't worry that it was the wrong thing to eat, it wont harm your baby but maybe you should stay away from it for the time being
    firztimemom

Answer by firztimemom at 11:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2008