who else is having trouble sleeping ?? :(

i watched a movie snuggled next to my husband, had an early nice (and light) dinner, did the dishes, got into my comfy pajamas, did NOT have caffeine after 12pm, had sex .. but im still up like an idiot surfing through internet while my husband is snoring away peacefully next to me.
who else is in the same boat as i am??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• me me me!!! LOL I worked a 12 hr shift sunday night, I got home monday morning early and got 1 hr of sleep before I had to get up and get my daughter to her first day of school... all day I was dragging my butt around and was ready for bed hours and hours ago... but I had to continue being the mother that I am and stay awake... now Ive caught that second wind and here I am... at this damn computer trying to make myself tired again! LOL
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Me. My dh is out of town though. The sole reason why I can't sleep.:(
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I didn't do any of the things you did but I'm wide awake...my problem is, for some reason when i have to be up early I never sleep but if I could sleep in tomorrow then I'd be out like a light,lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2010