Should i get an abortion!!! adult content

Im a single mom of two wonderful kids my son 6 and daughter 3 . I recently found out im about a month pregnant i was taking care of myself but surprise, surprise. I cant afford another child financially. I go to school full time and work part time, im barely making ends meet. Im having mixed feeling about having it or not!!!I feel terrible!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're already feeling horrible for even considering it, so I think that answers your question. Although our capacities are tested at times, we are never given more than we can handle. While your situation will be difficult, it won't be impossible. When you get your degree (yes, nod your head in agreeance with me, you WILL get your degree) you will be able to start a career and your financial problems will be resolved. You'll look at your beautiful baby and be happy with the decision you made, and also PROUD of yourself for persevering and making it through. You will also be setting a remarkable example for your children and for women everywhere. There are so many resources you can turn to that will alleviate the financial stress. I wish you the very best. I truly believe that you can do this. You're already going to school and working while taking care of two children. That is magnificent! You just need to dig deep. GL
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:57 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Just because you're suffering financially does not mean the child you are pregnant with should have it's life in jeopardy because of it. Have a trusted family member in care for the young one or give it up for adoption..but that's not a valid reason to have an abortion..just because of money struggles.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 12:46 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• FOREWARNING - I am pro-life, so my opinion is biased!!!

That said, of course I don't think you should. Especially if you are feeling guilty for even THINKING about it. Adoption is the best option, if you can't take care of him/her yourself. It will be hard to keep up with your job and school while pregnant, but I have faith that you can do it. It's a small price to pay to give your LO a chance at a good life.

Good luck. I hope you make the best decision for everyone involved.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I for one have to say that I am STRONGLY against using abortion as a form of birth control! However... Im not you! If I were in your situation I would consider giving that child up for adoption, or something other than abortion... just cause you cant financially take care of a child doesnt mean it has to be aborted! I would look into abortion stories and see how you feel after that! I have never had one so I dont know from experience but I heard that they are pretty nasty.... In some cases, I heard, that they rip the limbs off of the fetus... that baby/fetus is living inside of you... please give it a chance at life... There are sooo many people out there that cannot have children for one reason or another and you could give them that gift! My brother and his wife have been struggling to have a child for years and years... now adoption is pretty much their only choice! I say research it before you do it at least! Good luck!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 12:48 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think maybe should had thought about that first. Plus ,it's not the childs fault of the situation you're in. It's you're choice, but that baby deserves a chance at life too.
    SummerMeadowMom

Answer by SummerMeadowMom at 12:56 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think nicolemstacy put it beautifully!!! I absolutely LOVE her answer....
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:00 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• As much as I am pro life I believe in this situation you must make this choice yourself. I understand how hard life can be right now but just consider all options. I'm saying this not because I believe you are killing a life but you will be hurting a part of yourself. Remember how it felt to be 8 months pregnant excited and scared but you had more love in your heart then you ever had. You don't want to scar yourself. Things may be tough with a new addition but you can make it past it. Harship can't last forever... just consider sharing the joy with one more addition.
    starlit_kissez

Answer by starlit_kissez at 1:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2010