I think I might finally buy some wine

hmmm
I live in Nor Cal, where "Wine Country" is but I never drink wine, we have such a great selection, my cousin even has a small vineyard, but I just wasn't really into wine until I heard of a half glass of coke (soda) with a shot of red wine. I don't know why it just seemed appetizing to me.

Anyone else ever crave a certain drink?
after trying that drink did you realize you made a mistake by tasting it? Or was it just as good as you imagined?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 12:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i think u should try moscato d'artis - desert wine TRY it!!!!! it is very yummy!!! let me know if u buy it and if u like
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 1:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Not fair! I love that area. My husband is from northern California and we visit the Wine Country often. I'd try the drink. Sangria often has a splash of Sprite, and it's mostly wine. I might reverse it and add a shot of Coke to the glass of wine. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My husband was a wine, alcohol and spirits buyer (for a living) earlier in his career. We traveled all over the world buying products. We also lived in the Bay area of Northern CA for 20 years and visited Napa, Sonoma and Alexander valley quite often. We love quality  CA red wine from that region. We currently split our time between Los Angeles and Santa Cruz-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:01 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i say try it you'll never know if you like something if you never try it...i personally like moscato it is de-lish.....and i heard of the coke with red wine still something i have to try the red wine by its self i dont care for but others do.
    MrsV.

Answer by MrsV. at 1:01 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I live in Sonoma county :) My SO loves Sangria, it's really cheap here, I don't like it too much, but it is alright.
    I need to try the mix, I don't like red wine alone either, but I think a glass of coke will even it out.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Wine with coke? ick. I can't imagine that being good.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2010