what's up with him..?

I'm going to try to make this as short as possible...

So I fell head over heals for a guy...we were friends for a year and then started dating. Found out he had a MAJOR issue and was willing to work with him. It was possible that I could help him but it would mean sacrificing my family (they did not want me to help). Got pregnant. He laid on the pressure for me to help. I told him I couldn't. He pressured more, saying he'd go elsewhere for help but still be with me and that if I loved him I'd help and he didn't understand why I wouldn't help. Decided to take a break when I was 9 months pregnant. Got back together after baby...I decided to help him and the effect on my family was devastating. I couldn't handle the guilt and he didn't understand me. I left. 9 months later. He has a gf he's living with, treats her like garbage. asks to hang out and calls all the time. what is his deal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• ..Dont quite get it.. What did he need you to help him with?
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:11 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I don't know because you never said what his issue was.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i cant really respond unless u tell us what his issue are or what the seemed to be the problem.
    ashley387

Answer by ashley387 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Help with what..........willing to help, but don't know what to say with what you've giving us to go on....... our advice could change a lot  depending on what that is.........

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Whatever his problem was is no longer your problem, it's hers. Just remember you left for a reason, stick to it.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2010