Evolution vs. Creation

I was watching a man on Tv and he was a formes believer in evolution and scientist who studied it. He converted to a Christian after he discovered there were amany logical, visible signs about creation. He studied animals and how they evolved then another man gave him a list of other animals to study. The first one was a giraffe. There is NO possible way the giraffe could have evolved whatsoever. No way. He also studied more animals and learned that there was no way for them to have evolved. My question is. Evolutionists are all about logical facts but how did the giraffe and those other animals get here if there was NO way they could have possibly evolved? It was enough to convert this man! What's your explanation on believeing it? There is proof that animals didn't evolve right before your eyes...So where do you stand on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wow... that wasn't proof. A guy you saw on TV? He said Giraffes could not be the result of evolution? Why is that? Did he explain that part? This was barely a question. You must be mocked now.
    Is this the guy with the banana that "proves" creationism by stroking his perfect banana? I've seen that! It's hilarious.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 6:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giraffes
    http://www1.pacific.edu/~e-buhals/GIRAFFE2.htm

Here are two websites that discuss giraffe evolution.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 6:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I think that we as human beings are so complexed that we were created, look at how our body know what to do., I firmly believe that we were created. I don't think we evovle form monkeys either, they would be smarter that us humans by now. Wouldn't they? God said that he created us, and God doesn't lie.
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 6:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I didn't see that but I did read an article in Guidepost several years ago from five different scientists that agreed that they could NOT disprove creation. These were all very intelligent, highly respected scientists. They all said that it was IMPOSSIBLE to think that "The Big Bang" (for instance) "just happened". I'm not a scientist so forgive my wording here (and I don't have the article handy to repeat) but they basically said that something of greater intelligence HAD to be responsible for everything occurring at the precise moment that it did in order for creation to begin.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I love when Christians talk about proof. They'll tell you there isn't enough proof of evolution, but if you ask them for proof about what they believe, they tell you they don't need proof, they have faith. There is plenty of proof to make me sure of evolution, and your show was wrong about giraffes, check the websites posted above.

craftyleah

Answer by craftyleah at 7:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• First, evolution is a fact!

Second, we did not evolve from monkeys.  We evolved from a common primate ancestor and we are more closey related to apes than monkeys. 

http://www.voanews.com/english/archive/2005-08/2005-08-31-voa82.cfm?CFID=50306482&CFTOKEN=46818106

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-fact.html

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Is the man you saw on TV Kirk Cameron???
    Are you aware that there is NO WAY to prove a negative? Such as you cannot prove that Giraffes "couldn't have evloved". It's not possible.
    Believe what you want about creationism, but please don't try to pass it off as fact. Faith is faith for a reason, and when you try to PROVE it, you are only diminishing the value of your faith.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 11:20 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I believe in evolution. There is evidence of evolution. There is no evidence of creation.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 11:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have faith in God, but I believe in evolution =3 Nobody ever said how long the days were when he supposedly created the world right? One day could've been a couple million years, we weren't around to know. I'm not saying that's a fact, though.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• No some scientists are so persuaded to believe evolution that they will try to say animals evolved when they actually did not have any proof. This man did extensive studies and could not find and DNA or any other creature or anything else the giragge had evolved from. Some are coward to admit that but he came out and told the truth about it. He would not lie, because he was a believer in evolution too. Another thing that he talked about was the vanilla orchid and the bee. We would have to have that particular bee in mexico to have the vanilla out of the orchid. That does not prove evolution. That is something God simply created that had to hve eachother.
    Anonymous