is breast milk a little sticky when it is almost dry??

is it supposed to be like a little sticky feeling when its almost done drying??? sorry if thats TMI LOL

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol mine is ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• ... im annoyed that my booobs just started pouring milk out all of a sudden.. i have to put toilet paper in there until i buy nursing pads LOL.. do you think ill still have milk when the baby is born?? they wont like dry out or anyhting will they???
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lol no youll be fine .. and i know how you feel i hve the clear fluid coming out now its aghh lol bu tyour ba=ody technicaly isnt making the milk yet its liek stages it makes the actual milk after birth .. thats what i was told with my first
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• my doctor said its actual MILK!!! it was doing it a little bit the past few days and then today it just got more and more!! LOL
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• huh lol idk but i know that when even before with my first it was sticky when it dried but i know your body wont dry up it will be just fine some women lactat for years i even have heard of some women getting there bodies to do it again some how after already having a child years before its weird lol ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Be glad when I was 4 months pregnant with my son my boobies started leaking colostrum at night when i would go to sleep and i would wake up with my arms all sticky and crap. So far this pregnancy I am almost 7 months and no boob leakage. So yes colostrum and milk are both sticky when dried
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• What you are leaking is colosutrum which is actual milk. Its just the very first milk the baby gets. ANd yes that is sticky when it dries.
    kristinlimon

Answer by kristinlimon at 4:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i started leaking since 4 months pregnant everyday and night:( and my son is already 3 yrs old and my boobs still leak once in a while even though 3 yrs have passed;(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• oh i forgot to finish my answer and it was so sticky that it would get super stuck to the nursing pads that it would hurt bigtime when i would pull it off, it felt like i was waxing my nipples;(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• With my first pregancy I started getting milk around 7 months...this time after nursing my daughter so long I got it at 2 months, so you're not abnormal by any means. It can be a little sticky...especially colostrum. You will have milk...no worries. And, unfortunately, you'll probably have this leakage til the baby is born....lol...don't get your hopes up about drying up.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2008