For the moms who are beyond level 20 how do you do it?

Are you on here constantly? I'm on cafemom about 4 hours a day and it seems like I'm stuck on level 15, forever now! Then I see mom's who are above level 20 and it makes me wonder how you do it plus do the other things in life like me a mom and wife....

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 1:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• LOL well I am not there yet but i really think that is becuase i didnt come on here for a week or two. I guess the way to do it use up all your credits/points when you have them and give really good answers so that your picked for best answer. there are also sections just for people to get points to up their levels by havign people like their answers and if those people who are clicking like have unlocked the bonus then yoiu get extra points.

I am sure they are being great moms and wives, i know many ladies on here keep the laptop in the kitchen and jump on the computer here and there all day long.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:08 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I've only been on here maybe 2-3 weeks and already level 16. I just post to peoples questions if I don't know them and use my bumps for the day on them... Really helps to quickly level up.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:57 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I've been doing this for 3 wks. I get a lot of points in the Crazy for Credits section.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• 4 hrs is plenty of time :) I spend a lot of my sleep time here lol I just love the answers section so much! I enjoy answering questions and also playing in crazy for credits. I like having fun. I do all the rest when I normally would :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have a netbook in the kitchen, so I pop on and off throughout the day. I answer questions, and vote up answers. I don't play in the crazy for credits section.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:18 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I jump off & on during the day. Some have a know how to get the points on crazy for credist, I like to answer if I have a good ans.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I played in crazy for credits sometimes while my daughter was napping and after she went to bed. Most of mine came from extra credits from best answers (both in crazy and in regular questions) and vote ups. It doesn't take that long if you give good answers, ask good questions.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have been on for about an hour and am over 22 points. I just pick topics that relate to my personal experience. It doesnt take long at all ;o)
    tigg01969

Answer by tigg01969 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• You get to say you got to the highest level. LOL!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:21 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• it makes me wonder how you do it plus do the other things in life like me a mom and wife....

Possess a basic understanding of organization. Curious - was this a sincere question or just a snotty slam on everyone with more points than you? You don't get hundreds of points every day from asking and answering questions, you get them from extra credit - other people bumping up your questions and voting up your answers. I'd estimate 75% of my points come from times when I'm not even home, let alone on CM. I don't mess with the point whoring sections either, but figure the top 25 all did.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2010