I need advice!!!!!!!

Okay, so i have two kids already and after my daughter was born my tubes were tied and burned...two years later well just about that anyhow....yesterday i started gushing i knew it couldnt have been my period cause i had that a week and a half ago. but then tonight i get this sharp pain around my cervical/ovary area....i get up and i went to the bathroom, i passed what looked like a tiny and i mean tiny like the size of a dime ball.....well similar to a ball it was kinda mushy.....is it possible i was preg? or atleast had an eptopic? how possible is that sorta thing? im going to see my doc tomorrow but thats almost what it felt like was i miscarried..............can anyone give me some advice please???????
*Curious and Scared..... *

Dawn-n-CH08

Asked by Dawn-n-CH08 at 4:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Health

• I had a similar experience and mine was a tubal. they went in and had to redo them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I don't have an answer but I recommend calling your doctor. If it was an ectopic pregnancy you would want them to go in and clean you out to avoid infection. Good luck mama!
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 12:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2008