I need some advice I am 33 weeks pregnant getting so fustrated,tired,irritated and my 2 yr old is paying the consecuences of me feeling so bad and dying to give birth what can I do??? adult content

Omg I am 33 weeks pregnant and I am so irritated that you dont have any idea and it seems everything my 2 yr old baby boy does around me bothers me so much.... It makes me sad after a few minutes I already put him in time out or yell at him and am usuallly never like that i love my son very much but this belly and back pain headeche everything at the sametime is getting me crazy what can I do? I feel so sad and desperated to give birth and I don't want my baby boy to suffer because I DON'T FEEL WELL. SOME ADVICE PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• dh or so or grandmother or someone needs to help watch the 2 yr old a bit and you need to relax with some music or a shower or something.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• awh............ relax mommy! Im 30 weeks and this is my first so i dont have a little one running around yet. but i know that must be a PAIN. i get frustrated just having to clean the bathrooms doing laundry and keeping up with household chores! ugh! but you only have a few weeks to go, i bed ur so ready to have that baby its driving u nuts. as long as u reach it to 36-37 weeks u and baby will be just fine. so hope and pray the baby doesnt want to wait the full 40-41 weeks ah.. if u need someone to vent to im here. add me and we can chat online or just message me if u want. im here.. i hope u feel better mommy
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 2:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Im sorry you are going through a rough time and i hope it gets better for you.
    Just take a deep breath and relax, no matter what you feel right now it will all go away as soon as you hold your new baby in your arms. When you feel yourself getting frustrated take a step back and remember that it it is not his fault you are feeling this way. Dont cause yourself to go into labor because you are frustrated. It is still to early for your baby to come!
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 2:34 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My sister has a 2 year old and a 3 month old and it got a little better once the baby was born. Try to get your toddler some fun interactive toys or let him make a mess to keep him happy and entertained.
    viviennesmommy

Answer by viviennesmommy at 2:44 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• honestly, this is the best time to want to remain pregnant, your noticing what your doing wrong and your baby boy needs your lovin' it's probably your hormones and it's understandable, take this time to connect with him and spend more time with him. Those pregnancy issues are annoying but try to take it easy or have someone watch him for a little while, while you have more energy and are able to feel better to be around him. Don't try to have your baby early at this stage your baby is still developing and it's be more complicated since your baby would have to be in the hospital for a few weeks, it'll make it even more stressful. good luck!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Be paitient with your self,
    Calm Down and Slow Down.
    You need to realize that the baby will come in its own time.
    Love your daughter before your time with here is gone
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 10:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• hang in there mama you're almost to the finish line :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i am 39 weeks preggo and feel the same way. I have a 4 yr old little boy and he drives me crazy!! In the last week he has completely changed!! Whiny, bossy, being sneaky, talking back...my MIL swears its b/c he knows the baby is coming. I hope things change b/c i get mad at him so easily. thank god i get induced this saturday and this will all be over. but then there will be a new stress. he starts school on sept. 7th though 3 days a week for 5 hours...atleast i get a break from 1 lol.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 11:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Dont be scared to ask for help
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 11:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2010