Do you have a male or female ob/gyn?

I have had different ones but always female. I cannot stand the thought of a male touching or looking at me naked that isn't my dh. Does anyone else feel this way? I know some of you think male drs don't think that way but how could they not and be normal? They are males with hormones and a brain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have always had a femals because I requested female only.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• male, i only used a female once and never will again. there is no sympathy from a woman.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• female most def!
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 2:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My current PCM is female. The doc who delivered my second was male, but for the female exam, I saw a female nurse practitioner.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My current one is male. Either my husband or a nurse is always in the room during an exam so I feel pretty safe with him. I have had exams done by female Drs and midwives, but they were almost rude and not at all gentle during the exam.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:49 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• my first two ob's where female because I requested them, then I got pregnant with my twins and it's limited luckily I got the best perinatologist that deals with twins in San Diego and he's a male but he had his female partner do the check ups and stuff a few times he did the vaginal ultrasound but he mostly left it up to his partner, this last ob is a male too and yes it was very uncomfortable to have him check down there and stuff but I know that its for the sake of my child, he's probably seen so many vagina's he prob doesn't and wont remember mine.

babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I don't have much of a choice, so it's a guy. My Dh is not happy about it at all!
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 2:56 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• yes she is a woman
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:56 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i had a male it just seems like they care more for u then the women,, although i had a woman too she was nice...
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 2:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My first one was a woman and she was very nice but I moved when I got pregnant. I now use a male OB. He's very kind and I absolutely adore him! He's the doctor that delivered me, he delivered my daughter (and saved her life), and I want him to deliver any and all babies I have in the future. I've never been uncomforable with him. He even massaged my leg when I got a cramp during a vaginal exam! He's awesome!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2010