If you found a pic of your DH with his EX, would you be upset...???

I found a pic of my husband with his ex up close and snuggling on his phone tonight while looking for a good pic to "suprise" him with of me on his phone. I like to set his wallpaper to pics of me on random nights, but tonight I found 3 pics of his ex that were recent and then one of him with her snuggled up..... I'm so mad, sick, upset....etc.... How would you feel???

lilmama121406

Asked by lilmama121406 at 3:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, I'd be pissed! What is he doing hanging out with an ex... and taking photos like that! Ugh.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 3:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• OMG! My question too! He tells me it's b/c his BFF is now dating his EX and it was just a pic to play around. He's so sorry I didn't know he was around her and he's so sorry that I found it
    WTF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lilmama121406

Comment by lilmama121406 (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'm BEYOND PISSED right now!!!!!! I'm so sick!!
    lilmama121406

Comment by lilmama121406 (original poster) at 3:10 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yeah, I'm sure he's sorry you found out! You need to have a convo with him about honesty... and how not being honest is breaking your trust, which is very important in marriage.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 3:11 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If they were recent I would be PISSED! If they were old I wouldnt be because I have pictures of me and my ex for my son when he gets older and I know he has some for his son of him and his mom when they were together!
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 3:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If it was recent, yes. If it was something from 15 years ago, not so much.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• um he would be out of my life..l.................. seriously.
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 3:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yeah, if this was a first offense I'd just be taking a break, go stay with my mom for awhile 'til we worked it out (which might take awhile). Second offense, I'd be making plans for the rest of my life. So sorry! This must hurt so bad! I'm not a big believer in apologies that happen after a person's been found out.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:20 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If it hppnd the other way around im sure he sure would leave u..ill b beyond pissd off! That is not right! I wouldn't if it was just a pic of both "not too close" w other friends..NOT snuggld up ntoo close..fuck no!
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:27 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• ok, these pics were from July 17th.... 10 days after our anniversary! If it was older I wouldn't have gave a shit about it! Anyway, to top that all off there were the pics of her (alone in some "sexy" situations) that he had on there too that were def uploads..... and then he tells me he has no idea what I'm talking about on those and DELETED the one of them recent telling me it was all a joke from his friends. HE'S a DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lilmama121406

Comment by lilmama121406 (original poster) at 3:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010