what would you say if you're parents in law keep on saying that you changed there son?

my stupid ignorant parents in law keep on saying that and I hate it because thats not true, my hubby has always had bad conflicts with his mother even way beofre he met me, but since they dont know who to blame they keep on rubbing me into it. My hubby tells them not to expect him to be the lil boy he was once because everybody changes as they get older, we muture and learn alot as time goes by.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I would say good, now your son isn't a freaking mama's boy and can act like a grown man, and I agree with your husband
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 5:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'd say, " yes I did. I helped him grow up a little and have enough confidence to not put up with certain things."
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 6:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2008