What do you think of those low rise jeans girls wear?

or hip huggers? Plumbers crack waiting to happen

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 5:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I think if a girl/woman has the body for it why not. Sadly i don't so i don't even know if they are comfortable or not....although i believe this is a jean for a older teenager or a young adult. Little girls have not business wearing those type of pants and older women with the muffing top neither....lol
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It really disturbs me when they were low rise jeans and have a belly hanging out over the waist band. I do not need to see that
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:24 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If they're worn well, I think it's cute. I'm afraid that some young women don't have a mirror though, I see butt crack and muffin top all of the time. Here's an idea - buy pants that fit! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i wear them. they're so comfortable and they compliment my butt which is never hanging out nor does my crack show. i have the bod for it and i'm proud of that being a momma...NO MOM JEANS FOR ME. i don't like seeing girls in a mini skirt and a top that shows their stomach at the same time, not a fan of the prosti-tot look
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Ok, here's the thing... while the peeps who wear them say their ass doesn't hang out... guess what, you can't see back there. I'm sitting in Wendy's having lunch with my 5 year old the other day, he say's to me.... "mom, look... I see her butt crack!" very loudly. The girl sitting across from us had on those hideous low rise jeans and crack is all that is staring back at me.... Here's a thought... if you are going to wear them... please wear a shirt that is long enough to cover the crack when you sit down. I was disgusted by it.... Oh and here's another suggestion...buy a size that fits, because the whole muffin top is gross.... Do girls today NOT own mirrors?
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I guess it depends on who is wearing them and how low they are. Muffin top is definitely not attractive! I like a mid rise jean for myself.
    1scrappinmama

Answer by 1scrappinmama at 2:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I wear low-rise jeans; I'd rather have 'em low-rise than up to my ribcage like my aunts/grandma wear.
    It's not a matter of the style of jeans being wrong; it's a matter of females not wanting to admit what size they really are and so they cram themselves into something "acceptable" and end up looking disgusting in the process...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think I am really tired of seeing everyone's a$$ popping out of their jeans. Further, I don't care what your thong looks like - or your granny panties for that matter!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 6:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I find them to be uncomfortable most of the time.

Answer by older at 6:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I hate them and I think (hope) that if we all stop buying them, they will go away!
    mjjn

Answer by mjjn at 9:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010