Ever have an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction in public?

and didn't know it until much later?

I was in a rush to leave the ladies room, and got my dress caught in my underwear and didn't know the whole back of my left leg was showing until some nice older gentlemen let me know. That explain the whistles I heard earlier. Embarrassing!

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 5:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have. I had on a cute white pleated skort that zipped in the back. I was picking up a few items at the grocery store and was getting quite a bit of male attention. I was about 19 at that time and always went commando(well except for at work). As you may have guessed, my zipper was down so I had been walking around with my a** on display. Luckily, an elderly lady came up and whispered in my ear. My face must have been beet red. Man, was I embarrassed! LOL....
    sarchasmic_1

Answer by sarchasmic_1 at 6:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• lmao! When I was 21.... My boyfriend of 3 years and I had just split, so I went to the bar with a big group of friends. Well, the band was playing, I was getting drunk, and I hopped up on a barstool to dance. All of a sudden a million cell phones go up and I see camera flashes... I look down, and my shirt's shifted to the side, and one of my boobs was totally exposed. Oops!
    The band that was playing? I was on their website the next morning... LOL
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 6:04 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• OMG yes! When I was about 10 or so I started wearing a bra. I was an early bloomer. My first day of wearing a bra I was so happy! lol. I wore this white shirt that buttoned down the front. Except I guess it was a little small with my new breasts. I got on the bus that day and my shirt popped open and everyone started laughing and the guys learing. I was so embarrassed!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:14 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• LMAO!! Yes! I was 16 and I was at Virginia Beach and while I was swimming a wave on steroids knocked me over and after a couple of somersaults and a moment of panic I found my footing and stood up. As I was trying to orient myself to the direction of the sand (I couldn't open my eyes because the salt water was burning my contact lenses) my sister ran into the water and threw a towel around me. My bandeau style bikini top had come off and dissapeared in the wave, so I was standing there completely topless for everyone to see.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:28 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Well, I knew about it immediately but OMG!! lol I was 16, at the pool with all my friends and one of the boys tried pushing me in during break and my bikini top flung OFF! In front of all the boys that were going to be Seniors in high school that year!!! I just grabbed onto my little boobies and double over while all my friends were laughing. Finally one of the older girls told someone to give me a towel. Keep in mind this is a small town, I knew EVERYONE at that pool and the entire town for that matter! lol To this day I still cringe when I think about it, AND they all still like to tease me about it anytime I go back for school reunions. UGH.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yeah, just a few days ago. My son was having a fit at a local festival and I was trying to get him to the car and he was fighting me. I was wearing a tank top and in the mist of trying to pick him up he pulled down my shirt and bra! Out popped my boob, I am guessing it was only for a few seconds, but when I was done fixing myself I looked up and saw this guy smiling at me. ICK. So embarrassing!
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:28 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• While on my honeymoon, we got to swim w/ dolphins. After holding onto the fin & being pulled across the pool, I went over to sit on the stairs to wait for my next turn. My husb was motioning for me to pull up my suit, since the ride pushed it down. I can't believe I didn't realize they were just there for all the world to see!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• usually when im prego, and my undies are showing when I sit..LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yes, I was in 7th grade, we were on a chorus trip, so I was dressed up. Wearing a white skirt, and yep, you guessed it, I got my period. When someone pointed out my stain I went to the bathroom where I put layer upon layer of toilet paper in my underwear...I wasn't prepared. I was also able to tie my sweater around my waist. Luckily. I can't remember anyone making fun of me for it though, I must have blocked it out :)
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 11:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• momofone221... my daughter does that to me all the frickin' time! especially in Walmart... fml.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2010