Why do you ask questions on CafeMom?????

Are you truly hoping to get some sage, wise advice or are you like me, simply asking questions to get your credits and move onward and upward in this "game"????? Answer truthfully. :)My last question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

sarchasmic_1

Asked by sarchasmic_1 at 6:20 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Both. Unfortunately I don't really have the gift for asking interesting questions. Occasionally I have one, but mostly I'm just asking for the sake of asking.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• both
    some days silly
    some days serious
    some days both
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:00 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I hardly ever ask any questions, but I do like to answer them. I don't pay much attention to the points; it is a nice feeling though when you get picked for best answer, or even get voted up for a well-thought out answer. Everyone went pretty nuts when they first started doing the points, but that seems to have mostly died down and things are back to being relatively "normal" now.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:27 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Once in a great while I will have a real question and try to get real answers as well. But most of the time it's just so I can get the credits lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• As all the other posters said it is a nice combonation of reason. Sometimes silly, serious fun or just to get points.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I do it to get advice , I like answering questions to give advice, and sometimes I do both when I'm bored and battling insomnia
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I ask to get truful answers. I try and answer with trufu,l helpful answers. Sometimes you can tell it's just a fun question and then you might just get a fun answer.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Normally, I only ask question if I need an answer and this is a great place to get them usually.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• When I ask a question, I want an honest answer. I'm pretty sure if someone asked me a question, they'd want an honest answer.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Mainly what you are doing, but today, if you bump 5 questions, you get entered in to win a gift card to Olive Garden!
    christianmom55

Answer by christianmom55 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2010