I am ready for Fall. How about you?

Ok, I love summer, but here in Tennessee we have really had some heat this summer! I am ready for nice fall weather, and all that comes with it! What about y'all? Anyone else out there ready for some cooler weather?

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love the Fall. I am in New England and to me there is nothing better then a fall day. With soccer season starting it is going to be great and something I am truly looking forward to.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• yes i love the fall i hate the summer and the heat i cant wait fall is so pretty and calm and quiet
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• YES!! I'm in Texas and can't wait for November. lol Sometimes we get low humidity and cooler weather in October, but most the times the kiddos are trick or treating dripping in sweat.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• YES! Please bring on the cool weather and fall colors. This summer heat has been crazily hot.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Definitely, Fall, leaves change, college football and NFL - can't wait!!!
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 7:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Fall ! yeah !
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 7:56 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Try being in Tx. I am always ready for Fall and Winter which unfortunately only last about a month each here. I bitch about the heat every day/ LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:00 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Oh yes. I love Fall! I live in PA and Fall is just beautiful here! I love the weather and the smell in the air. I can't wait. We are having fall like weather today and I know it is just teasing me. :(
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 8:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yes, I'm ready and will be looking for a Fall a computer wallpaperMaple Leaf

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yes,definitely! I'm so over this awful heat and humidity,not to mention the mosquitoes and gnats and flies.I love fall,but winter most of all.Really,this has been one of the hottest summers I can remember.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 8:31 AM on Aug. 24, 2010