How do I get my girls to stop fighting so much?

lbjd457

Asked by lbjd457 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• put em in a boxing ring and let em duke it out :) lol j/k. I dunno, maybe it really is something they need to settle between themselves...get the bad air out.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:00 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Umm, they won't..Myself and my sister fought all the time until I moved out. Now that my sister has finally matured, we get along great. I really don't have any advice, but good luck in figuring it out.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have 7 and 9 year old daughters, and they love each other to pieces, but fight like hell too. I'm so sick of trying to sort out their nitpicking arguments that I just let it go. When they're taking it too far--when there's screaming, crying, or physical violence--I just separate them, make each one go to her own room for quiet reading time. Sometimes that's what they need, a break from each other. I had 2 sisters and we fought all the time too...I think it's pretty normal.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:17 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• When my kids really start fighting and picking at each other I make them sit on the couch for 1/2 hour holding hands. hehe. Works like a charm!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• good question..all 4 of my kids fight all the time til they draw blood..hopefully i can get answer also
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• hmm good question and gl
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:35 AM on Aug. 25, 2010