A little freaked out

im a little freaked out right now..so dh comes home yesterday and tells me something extremely wowed happened to him at work. He proceeds to tell me that he was sitting in his office tying up emails to his team and he all of a sudden got an overwhelming feeling of being watched..not in a good way..so he looks over his left side and and saw a glimpse of a shadow (like he'd just missed it but still saw it)..no one was in his office at the time. So a few minutes later, he goes on to say, he got really lightheaded and felt a rush of heavy air on his left side. He said that it didn't feel good or nice,..if you've ever had any kind of experience you understand..it's hard to explain. I know what he's talking about bc we had a room in our old house that freaked me out,..like something was in there..it got to the point that I wouldn't even go in, and that door stayed shut constantly. We're renting and this current house that we're in h

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 8:59 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Has given me an off feeling from the get go..yes, in in rune somewhat to this kind of stuff..I guess it's the culmination of both that have me creeped out. Advice?
    mom_to_kenzie

Comment by mom_to_kenzie (original poster) at 9:01 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sounds like perhaps what ever was in your old home, attched itself to him and came with you to your new home. It follows him to work and litterally sucks the 'energy' from him in order to maniefst as a shadow. Maybe it likes how strong his life force is.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:04 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• wow that gave me chills.
    I wouldnt work in the office alone anymore after that, personally
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:04 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• idk..maybe something is just following you around. i think i see shadows all the time..but i never get that dark heavy feeling like what you are talking about.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• What kind of advice are you're asking for?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I definitely believe that there are other types of souls out there. We live in just one demention, when there is literally a bunch. Scientists have discovered so far 13 different dimentions. I believe there is a possibility that there are souls living in these other dimentions. Some might be good, some might be bad (maybe this is where the idea of angels & demons came from). Anyhow, you are in this physical plane, so you have control over it. If you feel that there is something in your house, tell it to leave. IDK if you're into native American spiritual paractices, but they burn sage to get rid of any spirits. EVERY time i move into a house, i burn a bunch of sage to rid any spirits that might have taken refuge there. I would suggest to burn a bunch of sage, maybe sing a song of prayer or say a mantra while you are burning it. Tell the spirit that it's not welcome & it needs to leave.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sorry, I meant to say opinions..I was thinking about a diff post asking for advice, and rhe word got stuck in my head
    mom_to_kenzie

Comment by mom_to_kenzie (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Perhaps have a priest bless the home you live in and his office? I've never encountered anything like that before, though I believe in angels and demons. I don't believe in ghosts, but evil spirits whom are allowed to inhabit the Earth. That's what it sounds like to me, especially if he said it was a bad feeling.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:14 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Is there a object that has traveled with you? I have heard that sometimes a certain object can be haunted.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 12:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I concur with LadyKiki - has something traveled with you? Sometimes furniture can retain impressions of previous owners. Maybe it is the office desk?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2010