i would like to stay at home with my boys and earn an income any suggestions please

no selling or buying

crileyjones

Asked by crileyjones at 5:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi there, I just started a great buisness and i am able to be at home with my 2 children and if you have unwanted weight to lose or someone you know does, you can use the product too
    I am and i can already feel it working!
    it's called MyO3World PM for more information or check out my site www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 8:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Do you want a business or a job? I have a business and there is no selling, no parties and no deliveries! BUT we earn residual income for every piece of business we get! It's a great way to earn an income and be home with your family! I tried EVERYTHING before I found this! And I really wish I had found it sooner!
    PM me for details!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:13 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If you're interested in becoming an affiliate for my online shop, I wrote about the details here. Basically, you'd just pass out a coupon code to your friends (or post it online or whatever) and you'll earn a percentage of every sale made using that code. I'll just paypal you the money at the end of each month. You don't have to pay me anything, and there's no stock you have to keep track of. Let me know if you're interested!

ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 9:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have 2 home businesses that work great. My family loves to have me home. Please check out my websites: www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    www.myhomebusinesspays.com/Micu
    Also check out my profile I have more information there.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• A home based business in the 2 fastet growing industries is where the money is at. (wellness and network marketing). My business has been featured 3 times in the entire issues of SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine (Nov. issue) pick up your copy at your local bookstore. Find out why this company is getting all the attention from all corners of the world. Wouldn't you love to be part of a business that is hitting all sorts of record and still at the ground floor. Please email me if you would like more information. I would love to share with you what I do and still enjoy being at home with my kids, and making GREAT money!!!
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate.  Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Here my website with how I make money from home makemoneyfromhome.tk

rachelxmichelle

Answer by rachelxmichelle at 12:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Try taking surveys. It's completely free and you get a check once a month. You can make a decent income if you know some tips too.
    Go to http://cashcrate.com/815926 to get started.
    PM me if you have any questions or would like some tips!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have done a lot of research in the work from home area. Most of what I found were places that you had to pay for information or pay to get a start up kit but then was left with no help to get the business started. Look at my Ehow article for all the companies I found that did not require a start up fee or require you to purchase a book. Hope it helps!!!!!

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 10:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. Its free to start, and only $10 a month after that but well worth it! Look at my website it gives you all the info. Contact me if you have more questions.
    http://www.freedomathome.ws

~Kelli
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 1:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2008