so there was a faint line ... and I know this is asked all of the time

Last time I was pregnant there was a bright line.... I took a test last night and there was a faint pink line and now this morning the same thing. I am tempted to go buy a digital test ... what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you're supposed to take a HPT first urine of the morning, says that on the instructions. Buy another one, and no I wouldn't recommend the expensive digital ones, and retest tomorrow morning.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• A line, even a faint one means positive. Just go to the Dr, then you will know for sure. Your hormone levels are probably not very high yet.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 9:10 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Only one thing going is going to make that line pink....just because it's kinda pink doesn't mean your kinda pregnant. :) but seriously there just may not have been enough of the activator on there to make it bright. but Congrats Mama.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:11 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• You're pg. When you're pg there is a specific enzyme in your urine that is only in the urine of pg women. If there is ANY of that enzyme in you, you're pg. The pg test is testing for this enzyme - if there's a trace of it, then you're pg.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:17 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Any line at all means your pregnant. You may want to wait a few days and then retest, I bet it will be bright pink then!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:35 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• 99 cent store once work just as good as those expensive ones... ;).... good luck!!! and congrats if you are!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• a line is a line even if its faint :D congratulations!!!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If there is any line then you are pg. The line gets darker with the more hormones your body produces.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 11:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I agree with what others have told you, there probably just isn't enough of the hcg hormone being produced yet but even if it is faint, I would think it is positive. Make a Dr. appt. and have them confirm it for you, though and then your mind will be put to rest.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010