DVD for children???

I heard of this dvd for kids, you can let very young babies watch and it grows with them to toddler. Teaches them colors, shapes, spelling, all kinds of stuff. Body parts also and it sounds so neat. I want to buy this dvd but I don't know where to purchase or how much it is. So father made it for his kids one day then made copies i guess for freinds and family. Then made it a business. If anyone knows what I am talking about can you get back to me and let me know where to get one or how much it cost? Thanks so much!!

Macs_Momma21

Asked by Macs_Momma21 at 5:36 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

• omg...i just bought it. we only watched it once so far but it is cute. its called babys can read you can go online at babys can read. com and buy it. it costs 90 dollars for a basic package...thats all i got. it came with flash cards, and dvds. hope it works for you. my son is only 4 mos. so idk. lol
    bennysmom519

Answer by bennysmom519 at 6:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I personally would not buy something like that. It sounds interesting but you can teach your child those things without the aid of DVDs. I find that reading books and talking to your child about his surroundings can bring the same results. I don't agree with letting very young babies watch TV.
    abelmm2

Answer by abelmm2 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008