What is a 2 week old baby's temperature supposed to be around?

In celcius if you know please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It should be the same as an adult or any person. Anything at or above 101F is reason to call the physician. I almost lost my oldest daughter because her pedi didn't want to see her when she had a 101 fever at one month old, so if your doctor says it is okay then take the baby to the ER immediately please.
    I went to his site: http://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/temperature and it says 101 degrees F is 38.33 C.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:24 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• 36.94 degrees celsius (98.5 degrees fahrenheit)
    they should hold their temp like an adult before they are released from the hospital. if the child is that young and has a fever get them to the doc asap. dont risk it,
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:11 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• A newborn's body temperature should be the same as an adults. If it is higher, then the baby has a fever. If its lower, something might be wrong as well.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2010