HELP!!

my 6 month old is giving me trouble to stay asleep i give her a bottle i chg her diaper i burp her i make sure shes not hot or cold theres no noise going on no lights she falls asleep on me but i cant stay like that all night so when i wait for about an hr to put her in her crib she immediately wakes up while b4 she used to stay asleep i know its not her teeth either i give her humphreys just to be sure i dont know what else to do i need to sleep too any suggestions...

m.wallace

Asked by m.wallace at 6:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i give my son a blanket...i know....they say dont give anything in the bed but he wont go to sleep any other way. he likes his blanket...maybe find somthin she likes like a toy or somthing she can hold on to. my son is almost 4 mos.
    bennysmom519

Answer by bennysmom519 at 6:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I wish I could help you. My daughter has been sleeping in my bed with me since she was born. She has only recently started sleeping in the bassinett and sometimes she will even sleep in her crib for a few hours. I have read a lot of people say that at 6 months, they still swaddle their babies, maybe you could try swaddling, so it feels like she's wrapped tightly in mommy's arms. Good Luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• She's probably teething and looking for comfort...it'll pass.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 9:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• She is probably teething, even if you are giving her something for it she may need something else. Some teeth give them more problems than others. And the same think does not always work. I have been having to alternate teething tablets and Tylenol for my little one and she has 7 teeth.
    pookie_1228

Answer by pookie_1228 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• dont let her fall asleep on u...
    she will never learn that when u put her in the crib its time to sleep...
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• thanks for the input im not entirely convinced its her teeth shes not up and crying in fact shes up with full energy wanting to play i guess only time will tell if its a phase til then ill be in zombie mode :)
    m.wallace

Answer by m.wallace at 2:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2008