Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 Bumps

does anyone know if there are any groups that could help me?

Bought a house in january it is a phfa morgage and it has been now founded that it is beyond repair and the mold is making anyone who comes here sick and my 3 kids are now constantly sick and I am now pregnant and sick as well bu husband because of my exhusband not giving any money I can't keep the payments up and can't afford to move anywhere? What can I do?

Answer Question

Asked by Ajmomof4 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Health

Level 4 (35 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Contact your local Health Department, Red Cross about getting somewhere to stay until you can get situated! Being in that house is not safe for anyone, especially that unborn make some calls & get out!


    Answer by KDBeckham at 10:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • I'm not sure what you can do, but I agree with KDBeckham! Try a church too. Try anything to find a place to stay that is safe for you and your kids. You might even be able to find a local church or organization who is willing to do the repairs that need done for free. Maybe try habitat for humanity, churches, etc. Good luck. I hope someone is able to answer this better for you

    Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • Ive been fighting with the people we bought it from sence febuary . I should have never ben able to buy it. The house is beyond repair too. Thank you I will try those places right now.

    Comment by Ajmomof4 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • agree with kdbeckham

    Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.