does anyone know if there are any groups that could help me?

Bought a house in january it is a phfa morgage and it has been now founded that it is beyond repair and the mold is making anyone who comes here sick and my 3 kids are now constantly sick and I am now pregnant and sick as well bu husband because of my exhusband not giving any money I can't keep the payments up and can't afford to move anywhere? What can I do?

Ajmomof4

Asked by Ajmomof4 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Health

• Contact your local Health Department, Red Cross about getting somewhere to stay until you can get situated! Being in that house is not safe for anyone, especially that unborn child...so make some calls & get out!

KDBeckham

Answer by KDBeckham at 10:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'm not sure what you can do, but I agree with KDBeckham! Try a church too. Try anything to find a place to stay that is safe for you and your kids. You might even be able to find a local church or organization who is willing to do the repairs that need done for free. Maybe try habitat for humanity, churches, etc. Good luck. I hope someone is able to answer this better for you
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Ive been fighting with the people we bought it from sence febuary . I should have never ben able to buy it. The house is beyond repair too. Thank you I will try those places right now.
    Ajmomof4

Comment by Ajmomof4 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• agree with kdbeckham
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2010