Some great Wedding gift ideas...please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I started a family tradition of buying fire extinquishers for the home. So far no one has ever had a duplicate or tried to return them! I live on a fixed income so I can't be wasting money on things that won't be used. These are something that I can afford, are appreciated and could save their life some day. You can't always say that about a toaster! I buy one for the kitchen and an extra for wherever they think they need it. They make for great conversation too as they stand out at the shower/wedding!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Something great is a Celebration Plate- you can find them at Pottery Barn or Peir One, r even Pampered Chef- or just find a cool plate- they come with a little book- so that when people are havingsomething to celebrate, a birthday, a promotion, or just a thanks for the job well done they get dinnre served on that plate- this is REALLY great for kids too! I love to give cash at weddings- I know it sounds tacky, but when I got married it was my FAVORITE gift! ESPECIALLY after the weding bills came in- I actually had money to use on my honeymoon!Yeah, I love a cash gift :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 10:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• you can never go wrong with a gift certificate of ther favorite place to shop or massage e.t.c!!!! good luck
    kimsboys

Answer by kimsboys at 10:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Cash or a gift card for Wal-mart.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• bring a digital camera to the wedding reception and snap pictures of the guests enjoying the party and then print them and put them into an album. when the years pass, as family members pass away, this will become and more and more cherished gift.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• A pair of bathrobes, embroidered with the couples' initials, or just "Mr." and "Mrs."
    tamali

Answer by tamali at 3:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• If you are close to the couple, have a favorite of the picture woven into an afghan at www.ipictureweave.com.

namaskarbe

Answer by namaskarbe at 5:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2008