How many times did...

your newborn baby wake you up during the night? I got woken up about 7 times last night, then again, I had twins!

janieishappy

Asked by janieishappy at 10:11 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she didn't wake me up at all. i had to wake her up. (and before people say i'm lucky, she was put back in the hospital for losing weight... this is NOT a good thing.)
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 10:15 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• All my kids woke me up all night. My newborn gets me up every 2 hours or less. Its normal and will change before you know it. But sucks till the do start sleeping my advice is to sleep when they sleep if thats possible!
    shandi_001

Answer by shandi_001 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I only woke once last night for the kids. My 1 year old woke once. No more newborns here.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• For the first month i had to wake my son up 2 times a night and the 2nd month it was down to once a night then the 3rd month he would sleep through the night.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• 3 times a night. This was between 9pm and 9am. At 6 weeks at dropped to 1 and that was at 430am (he slept 9-430, so he basically slept thru the night), and then he would go right back to bed until 9. As he got older he moved it to 530, and then 630 and the finally just quit waking and slept 9pm to 9am around 6 months.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:00 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I cosleep and I don't count. Ignorance really is bliss in this case :) I've learned to do things in a sleep fog just like when I used to sleep walk to the bathroom at night ;)
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:11 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My oldest son woke every 1 1/2 hours like clockwork. I was very stupid then. I didn't breast feed. I got up and made a bottle every time. With the others, I co slept and nursed. That was much easier! Live and learn!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:20 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• at first mine woke me about every 3hrs mainly bc she was on nicu time and i had to break that horrible cycle!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• mine woke up on the dot at 9pm 12am 3am 6am then was up for the day at 9am
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• That was so long ago now I can't remember. I think it was once every couple of hours or so.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2010