If you could make a new law what would it be?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• iIwould make it to where anyone who uses their genitals as a weapon gets them either removed or made to be non functional. If a child molester uses his penis to harm a child and leaves them with problems that will follow them for the rest of their life, they're using it as a weapon. Criminals aren't supposed to have guns when they use them to harm the innocent, so why should they have penis' when they use them for the same thing?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If someone sexually abuses a child, the abuser loses their bait-n-tackle.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Mandatory Drug Testing for Public Assistance.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Licensing for voting, just like driving. Since driving is a privilege and voting is too, I don't see why there shouldn't be a voter competency exam and licensing to make sure that you are able to comprehend the issues and understand what a yes or no vote really means. It should be something that you should have to update just like a DL and require testing to keep your license.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:03 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would make it illegal for idiots to talk on the radio.

I would've said that, but Air America went bankrupt all on its own. Actually I wouldn't, because we have that whole first amendment thing. Instead I think I'll go with congress, Pres and VP to be paid federal minimum wage for the entirety of their service and a pension never to exceed 10% above the US median household income (as of 2008 that was $52,029, so their max pension would be ~$57,000).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• require all daycares and day camps and after school cares to have means to care for those kids with Special Needs and not just lump them into the general population and expect them to just get along with the other kids without Sp Needs.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:26 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• not sure.. lol. I'll think
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 10:16 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• have truly legitimate reasons and proof for why an employer cannot hire someone who is fully qualified
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:27 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Just one???

have to ponder that one

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:59 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• sicko sex offenders get the death penalty on first conviction. ( not talking about the statutory rape where the teens are very close in age but one just turned an adult and the parents just pressed charges)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 24, 2010