please give me some tips to raise my 6months old son. I want him to be very active, energetic and intellegent with a smiling face. i want every one to be attracted towards him. can you please give me some tips. I try my best to make him happy all the time this has helped me alot. would appreciate your help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What....why is it so important for everyone to be attracted towards him? This sounds a little twisted to me. Take care of your baby, love him, feed him, play with him, and provide for his needs.... You cannot possibly expect any child to have a smile on thier face 24/7. Accept your son's personality for whatever it is and whatever it turns out to be. Don't try to make him something he's not, and don't try and turn him into a people pleaser.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 9:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i agree w/ Kimebs... just be happy ans keep him healthy
    MidniteMochaMom

Answer by MidniteMochaMom at 9:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I agree with the previous 2 answers. Just keep him healthy and happy. Why would you want everyone to be attracted to him anyways? Makes it seem like someone would end up taking him.
    pookie_1228

Answer by pookie_1228 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2008