I Deserve Respect

The last show of Housewives, and I'm so GLAD nt to have to see or hear any more of Danielle. That's all she says, you will give me respect, I have the guns with me, yata yata yata(sp). Thnh when the tough gets going she runs out crying to the limo, or runs to the limo, she called me a name. I'm anxiou for the finale but sooooooo sick of her.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I tried to like that show, but they are all so trashy! At least the NY girls have a little bit of class (well, except Kelly), these women just make me cringe. I felt sorry for Danielle during the first season, but after seeing a few episodes this season I think she's getting what she deserves. I feel bad for her kids.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I couldn't watch that show anymore cause of her, Found myself screaming at the tv. She's a twit.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• So what is your question?
    We all deserve respect if it is not what you like to watch on TV than why are you waisting your time watching it?
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Ughh another stupid show on TV!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:24 AM on Aug. 25, 2010