Acne scars

How effective is lemon on acne scars...? I have small acne scars and want to know if any of you know if lemon juice is effective to use on them..? Does it work fast or any inexpensive product also to use that will help with acne scars...? Heard that ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel from Avon works good on acne scars too, any of you moms have any experience with that...? Will appreciate the help.

Dina L.

Asked by Dina L. at 10:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Lemon juice on your face is a bad idea. It will only burn your skin, irritate it and likely cause more acne. I've had acne problems my whole life and I use the avon advanced retexturizing peel and it is awesome. if you want to try it go to my site www.youravon.com/dhullum and if you add one to your cart you can get the second one for $5 right now and free shipping with coupon code FSANY. That should help! The Clearskin Professionals Acne System is really good at making sure you don't break out again. It works better than the stuff my dermatologist gave me. Right now the trial kit is on sale for $9.99. If you'd like to try it! Hope that helps
    Marina L.

Answer by Marina L. at 10:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'm an esthetician. Lemon juice will have no affect on acne scars. An at home acid peel might help a little but you would probably have best results with a professional skin care specialist or a dermatologist
    marina13

Answer by marina13 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010