need help to make my son quick learner. he's just 6months. what activities can help me to achieve my goal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i bought that babies can read program...i dont know if its going to work. we just got it yesterday but my son is almost five months old...so i dont think we will know for a while. lol
    bennysmom519

Answer by bennysmom519 at 6:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• The ability to quickly catch on to learning is really not something that can be taught. Some people have to study to make good grades and some people just understand things without having to put much effort into it. It really just has to do with genetics. An IQ test determines how easily a person can learn. Some people just don't have the IQ level to pick up on things as fast as others. HOWEVER, I believe that the "I CAN" level is MUCH more important than a person's "IQ" level. my little brother is a certified genius with an extremely high IQ but he lacks the "I CAN" attitude. My older brother is very intelligent but doesn't have the IQ that my little brother has but he works hard and applies himself. My older brother is a mechanic who is putting himself through business school while raising two kids by himself. When he graduates he plans to start his own business.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 6:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My little brother is a computer programmer who lives at home with my mom and doesn't want to go to college. He would rather play computer games all day. My older brother is 28 and my little brother is 21. Just teach your kid to have a positive attitude about learning. That is FAR more important than having the ability to learn easily.

AvasMommy810

• You cannot teach them to be quick learners either they are or they aren't.
    pookie_1228

Answer by pookie_1228 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• why are you worried about a baby being a quick learner?
    Anonymous