Which flat iron rather brand you think is best GHD,CHI, Sedu

thermal tools, flat iron or brand whatever

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 10:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Here's the thing about CHI's. Their company Farouk stopped standing behind them, so you know that can't be good. As a former manager of a trendy salon, I can tell you we had over twenty boxes of CHI's in the backroom waiting to be returned to Farouk at any given time. They are great when they work, but they can also die rather quickly. They are made for salon stylist use, and not for the general public, because we don't take care of our tools like stylists do. They cannot stand up to everyday wear and tear. What I do suggest is the Paul Mitchell. We never had any break. It's a tad more expensive, but much better for your hair.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i think CHI is just fine. ghd is too expensive!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Babyliss Pro. Ive been using babyliss for the past 4 years and I have no complaints!
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 10:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My hairdresser uses the CHI, most of the other ladies in the salon do as well. My hair is naturally really straight, but she uses it on me and it makes my hair really shiny and soft.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:44 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have the Paul Mitchell.. I bought it off of a hair dresser who went to a Hair Show. They had some sort o deal there, where, if they bought a certain amount of them, they got them for $75 each... Yeah, Sweet deal, it worked out for all involved... I love it
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 10:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• get something with an automatic shut off... my sister melted her CD player by leaving her flat iron on all day one time
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have a CHI and love it but I have heard that Paul Mitchell is better
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 7:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2010