Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am having some serious issues with my husband and i need some help as i am unable to provide a lawyer

Answer Question

Asked by mitzie108 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • need more info from ya!

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • lawyers are free and appointed by the court, i thought

    Answer by Zoeyis at 10:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • Yes more info would be good but i can tell you the United Ways volunteer lawyer program. These are good lawyers who donate time to a case for tax write off's...I got my divorce through them and I am very happy about the lawyer I got.

    Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • try legal aid in your area, or

    Answer by tigg01969 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • We might be able to help if we had more information.

    Answer by NannyB. at 11:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • You can get a free lawyer apointed from the court.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • Most courts have a law library and they're clerks can usually point you in the direction of the paperwork that you are looking for. They cannot give you legal advice but they certainly can help you find the information on any legalality that you need. Check your local court. Some lawyers are required to fulfill a certain amount of probono cases in order to keep their license active but if it isn't too sticky of a situation I'm sure you can do it yourself. I did :)

    Answer by littlestar85257 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

  • I agree you can get a lawyer from the court

    Answer by mamaofficer at 3:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships

Next question overall (Health)
Why does it hurt