11 weeks pregnant - How am I supposed to feel

I am 11 weeks 1 day pregnant. I have occasional very mild morning sickness and my boobs only hurt a little when pinched. I have visible veins on my upper thighs, stomach, chest, and arms. I pee a lot especially when I drink water. My stomach has a small pooch in the morning and gets really big and bloated at night. I am 5'2 and weighed 111 when I got pregnant. I have gained four pounds. I had a missed miscarriage in Feb. I had an ultrasound and heard the heartbeat twice last Monday. It was 178 bmp. This is my first pregnancy and I don't know if what I'm feeling/not feeling is normal. I don't want to lose this baby too. Should I be feeling more in my stomach. Sometimes I feel pressure and pulling, but only now and then.

MentorMel

Asked by MentorMel at 10:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is all normal to a point.
    Every Woman has it differently.
    If you are scared or need medical attention please go to your doctor or medical clinic.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. Try to relax. With one baby I had terrible morning sickness, with one hardly any, with another none at all. Early in your pregnancy if you don't have much morning sickness, you may not have any other symptoms. Some people go through the whole pregnancy with very little other than eventually feeling their baby move and their belly growing, others have all kinds of symptoms.

I understand your fears after your miscarriage, been there, but do your best to relax and just enjoy this pregnancy. Generally what you're feeling.....or not feeling is normal!!

Best wishes.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sounds like your doing just fine ;).. every pregnancy is different.. i'm going to attach some sites you can look at to get a lil info ;)... I am 16 weeks and feel pretty much the same as you do, i think i feel flutters but not sure, my last pregnancy he was rock and a rollin... i can see my tummy bouncing and this one i can't tell is it my heart beat or is he/she moving around in there... ;) There are so many sites that give so much info too ;)

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/index.htm

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/landing.aspx
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• What you are feeling is pretty normal. Being that this will be your first you won't actually feel baby until you are between 16 - 22 weeks along sometime sooner sometimes later. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. But it is completely normal to "not feel pregnant" right now. Regular movements are not expected until around 24-28 weeks.. Until then, your baby is too small to really feel anything.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• in a nutshell your supposed to feel like crap i certianly do and did w/ my 1st pregnancy too
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 3:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010