For parents that return to school or started on aug. 23rd ,how was 1st day if not yet started how do you feel about your 1st day that is approaching

Tell us in a few details how the 1st day went, were you ready, is there supplies you still have to get for yourself,are you ready,or what you think of your teacher i know you may still need more time on that anyway tell us bout 1st day ,online classes are included

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 10:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We go back two weeks from today. My oldest will be in 1st and his brother will be in K. We're all SO excited! Can hardly wait to see what teachrs they get, where their classrooms are. Little guy cannot wait to ride the bus, too, after watching his bro get on and off all year last year. I'm glad they're excited... and I hope they have fun... And I'm looking forward to some quiet, with just two left at home during the day. :)
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 2:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010