Could I be pregnant????

I am SO tired of people asking this question!!! I swear, I see a thousand people asking this question on here every day. We're not psychic, we're not magical creatures who can tell you this. You need to wait and pee on a stick just like the rest of us. If the stick said NEGATIVE, and your period isn't due for another week, WAIT. If the stick said negative and you're two weeks late, then go see your doctor (or maybe you just have irregular periods). If your stick said POSITIVE, then congratulations, you're pregnant. TADA!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• AMEN!!!!!

Thank you SOOO MUCH for saying that. Its so FUCKING annoying.. its frigging common sense and some women/girls are still asking this most stupid question.. on the damn internet.

THANK YOU ANONYMOUS. you made my day :D:D:D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• THANK GOD; i agree. Grant it some people are confused by their tests, and that's fine, but the whole "my boobs are sore and I am always hungry, even though I have a week left till my period is due" crap is driving me nuts....
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I think there are a lot of young girls who post and I have seen a few write who are 15 and 16 and maybe scared to go buy a test or who do not have the resources to buy a test right away and I think they want opinions and Advice... Most write about being scared to tell parents and such... I think a younger girl may be a little behind on the symptoms and signs of pregnancy (even though you could look that up on the internet..) but There is a point to both sides..
    AlexaRhea21

Answer by AlexaRhea21 at 7:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If everyone with sore boobs and an appetite was pregnant, the world population would sure be a lot higher than it is! Besides, when I got pregnant, I had NO appetite.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Ha ha... I've been on this site for a few days and totally see where you are all coming from!!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 8:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Even if you're 15 or 16, we CANNOT tell you if you're pregnant. The way to find out applies to women of every age. TAKE A TEST. Dollar stores sell them for a buck. If you're mature enough to have unprotected sex and get pregnant, then you're mature enough to go buy a test. Sorry, JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• they are only looking for attention the ones that really get me are the ones that say i havent had my period for 3 months am i pregnant lol those ones get me
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2008