funnies

A young lady was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"

The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!" Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, when he spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he saw a huge 9-foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She took aim, killed the creature, and with a great deal of effort hauled it on to the swamp bank. Lying nearby wer

san78

Asked by san78 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAH!!!!!AAAHHH!!!! funny!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Where is the rest of it????
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• ooops lol
    san78

Comment by san78 (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. The shopkeeper watched in amazement. Just then the lady flipped the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "DARN IT, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!"
    san78

Comment by san78 (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Aug. 24, 2010