Lotions for dry skin...what are the best?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• My doctor told me to use over the counter, Eucerin. It was amazing at fixing the problem but can feel sticky. I prefer Vaseline Intensive care myself.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Palmer's CoCo Butter formula, Lotion or cream, --- Never sticky, smells great and softens GREAT

Answer by ashleyamanda at 1:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I strongly agree w/ ashleyamanda. Palmers is the absolute best!!!!!!! The body oil is fantastic after the shower too!

Answer by krisstencarmela at 5:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I love all the lotions from Alba. They are partially organic and becoming more common in chain stores. Most health food stores and co-ops carry them, too. If you are dealing with over-dry hands or patches, try Silicone Glove from Avon. It seals moisture in and is water-resistant. I used it when I worked in a restaurant & while doing daycare (both involved LOTS of handwashing!)

Answer by KDW211 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Arbonne is the best for dry skin. Their products are PH correct so they will correct and balance your skin which will help with moisture retention.

Answer by rasbneon at 9:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i love oil of olay quench. we use it on my granny and the doctor couldn't beleive hte difference. her skin was so dry it was tearing. now, its supple and almost glows.

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Eucerin and Aquaphor

Answer by mamakirs at 3:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2008