drug cartel targeting our teens

Wondering if you are having a similar issue. We are having an issue in our area with the mexican drug cartel targeting our teens. They are selling them pot laced with other drugs. This way they can try to hook them off the bat since the teens stupidly think that smoking pot is no big deal. Every time I turn around I hear about another teen going into rehab due to this... or worse they fall off the deep end and die.

Are you having similar issues in your area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Im in Northwest Oklahoma the middle of nowhere so we havent had that in our area. Im sorry you are in an area that this is happening in, pretty scary.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Nope, we don't have those problems here.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Sounds like the dealers back in the 80's when crack was HUGE, they would give you the 1st rock free then your hooked! and going back for more. All you can do is teach your kids and their friends that YES you can get hooked on anything the 1st time you do it even pot!!
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• my 14 year old sister is living in winnipeg, manitoba with my grandparents and amazingly with such a nice and clean city she tells me she gets offered to try drugs of all kinds all the time. It is like everywhere you go there is always drugs of some kind. it is amazing and i hate it!
    MrsToews101

Answer by MrsToews101 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2010