Do you think you can and will swap phone for a day with you SO or HUSBAND?

Me and my SO are having this discussion about swapping phones for a day...we havent done it yet but we are working on it. The reason we decided to have this discussion is because we used to live together and we just recently got our own place becasue we are planning to get married in a year or so. (but thats another story) We trust each other...but we are trying different things rite now...testing our relationship and love. I have to truly say its has been fun...So my question again would you SWAP PHONE with your SO or HUSBANd for a day?

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Sure... but if you are PLANNING it then it isn't quite going to work as far as testing their faithfulness to you. They then have time to delete, edit and such... not to mention to tell certain people not to contact them that day.

But yes, my SO and I have swtiched phones before or the other has had both phones due to someone leaving theirs at home, etc.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sure..why not. Both of us have our phones laying on the table all night.. we have the same friends pretty much.. and we use each others phones often.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sure, but he'd be bored stiff since my phone rarely rings, and I'd be answering calls about his work and his football team. And I know he'd change my ring tone because he hates it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yep, it would be no problem.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We have before. If he forgets to charge his phone before work, but mine has full battery, he'll take my phone and I'll take his. Or if I need to go somewhere and he has full battery, we'll swap.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yes. He wouldn't care. And Mine has nothing secret in it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• NO! lol

My husband and I have different phones for a reason and he uses his for work. (he has a work phone, but he transfers all his calls onto his cell for ease.) My phone calls would drive him batty all day and I'd be insane dealing with work. I trust my husband and honestly have never considered looking into his phone or phone records. It would be illogical and very difficult to do so.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We have done it, but it was because his phone needed to be replaced so we switched phones so that I could go get it done. I got pretty nosey while I had his phone, but of course I had nothing to worry about.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• haha no i wouldn't want to have to answer all of his work calls
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My dh's phone rings off the hook for his work and mine hardly ever rings, mostly because I never answer. I have thought it would be fun to see into the others world (we have iPhones) checkout browsing histories and the games we each have. I would love to put some *fun* photos on there to surprise him, too!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2010