What do you do for you?

I have trouble doing anything for me. I rarely get me time, so I never what to do with myself. I have trouble shopping for things for me, yet have no problem shopping for things that the kids and hubby need.

Courtney610

Asked by Courtney610 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i find going to the library is fun and relaxing, im finding lots of fun books and i clean the house alot and find new projects to do, even mooving a picture or a rug into another room maks me feel like i accomplished something today, lol,, go for a walk by yourself, take a bike ride. or just lay out on a blanket with a good magazine is fun and quiet.
    momupnorth

Answer by momupnorth at 11:44 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I play on the computer. Usually just on the internet, but i do have a few games i like to play. Or i make hair bows, that's my stress reliever!
    Klynn-whitlow

Answer by Klynn-whitlow at 11:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I go to the gym for two hours every morning. I go get pedicures every other week. I go shopping. I go out with my other mommy friends for drinks or dinner or movie.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• not much and not often......That being said. I have started a list of things I want to do either alone , with DH or with friends. So that way when I have the time and $$ I can just look at the list and I have a bunch of ideas waiting for me. (examples: lunch/dinner w/friend(s), movies, massage, pedicure,manicure, romantic night w/DH, going for a walk, going to the mall, taking a class, soaking in the tub, reading a book, trying a new recipe) I also have a list of things I want to get for me so when I have the $$$ I can just look at the list and know what I have been wanting. DH looks at the list as well for gift ideas for me as well......saves us both a lot of time.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i find a good online game and play it for my 'me' time which isn't that often.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I take long hot baths!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yeah I totally understand that. I am the same way. If you need something say bra's go shopping just for them. Not for hubby or kid stuff. Stay focused. It helps alot to have a friend help keep you focused.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Working out. I do videos in the morning and run on my lunch breaks. Knowing that I'm getting myself healthy is such a high!
    brwneyeddaisy1

Answer by brwneyeddaisy1 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I dont have time for 'me'! When I do I like to go out for a walk x
    mum-to-a-cutie

Answer by mum-to-a-cutie at 11:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2010