What is this itch.. and what can I do about it? adult content

Ok may seem weird but I have this itch primarily internal or vulva. I just dont get it though. Why? I have no std's, only one sexual partner, try to only wear cotton panties, use only mild soap. I've seen the doctor and of course they just give me this antibiotic or that medication. I'm tired of it.

Ive seen these commercials about yeast and bacteria and how your body always has it.. I'm convinced mine is out of whack started with motherhood. My dd is 5 thats a long time to be dealing with an out of whack body. Does anybody else have this problem? If so what can I do to ease the itch and discomfort. Is there anything over the counter you've used? Does these probiotic supplements really work, and if so which is best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Health

• Yeast happens naturally and some people have a difficult time keeping it in balance. Weather, body chemistry, hormones and diet can all effect them. Do you use soap there? or Feminine cleaners? They can mess up your ph level and increase your risk of a yeast infection... Probiotics do work, that is why they tell you to include real yogurts into your diet... you can also use plain yogurt in place of the antibiotics. Messy? Yes, but natural and safer on your body chemistry.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• probably a yeast infection
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 11:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It sounds like a yeast infection to me, except are you saying you've had since your daughter was born? Have you gone to the doctor about it? If you have I would assume they would check for that. But if you still think that's what it is you could always get some over the counter treatment for it. Good luck. I hope you find your answer, that sounds unfun!
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• yes without a doubt i think its a yeast infection but its a reoccurring yeast infection. its something i get treated only to have it come back. i believe that my body is having a hard time keeping its balance. how do i balance it?

historymamaX3_ plain yogurt? like eating it or using it vaginally?
    DNR

Answer by DNR at 11:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Maybe your Husband got it (a yeast infection) from you and keeps giving it back to you over & over everytime you get rid of it. Find out from your Dr. what he can take to get rid of it. That is what happened to my friend.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010