I know he was sleeping...but... adult content

I wanted to knock his teeth out!

Last night my SO said his ex's name in his sleep... it wouldn't have been a big deal if he wasn't trying to dry hump me with his hard-on! GGGRRRRRRR.... I trust him completely, and I know nothing is actually going on, but it kind of hurt...

What am I supposed to think or do in this situation?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• He might have been having a nightmare! I would broach the subject with caution and mention it to him, I'm sure there will be an innocent explanation!
    mum-to-a-cutie

Answer by mum-to-a-cutie at 11:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would talk to him about it, but iI would be pissed
    Jennasmom08

Answer by Jennasmom08 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• OUCH!!! I bet that did hurt. But if you do trust him, as you said, there's not really anything you CAN do! I'm sorry, Hun.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would have had to wake him up and let him know what he was doing. His reply would have determined on if I would've kicked him out of the bed or kissed him goodnight.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Give him a break...damn he was dreaming. So he's got an ex, well he didn't come pristeen. You have to expect some baggage and well you found some of it. Get over it. It's just a dream.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It would hurt my feelings. But honestly, I would probably never bring it up to him, and would do my best to let it go. We can't choose what we dream, or how we react in our dream.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Oh damn.. I know ppl say don't worry about it,..its just a dream, but I would be sooo mad & hurt!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• its normal for men to fantacize about women. i do it about men too as do plenty of women. it doesnt mean theres anything going on or that he wants anything to. but i can imagine it hurts to actually hear it. just tell him about it but try not to make too big of a deal.
    faerie75

Answer by faerie75 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yes it would tick me off & hurt me.. I may just have had to push him out of bed to feel better .. LOL... But I would know he doesnt have control over his dreams & its innocent..

Ive woken up in the morning after some dreams going WHAT IN THE WORLD IS MY BRAIN THINKING! Really! I want to go clean my brain out when that happens! (like having a hot dream about that gross guy at work, or that weirdo your dh likes to hang out with, yea it happens & it sucks!)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Truthfully, he has no control over what he dreams about. My husband has told me many times that he dreams about other women- he doesn't know how to stop it. lol I told him not to worry- I've dreamt about other men. :-) Remember that she was his s/o and that there were good times... sadly, his brain will remember them. It means nothing at all.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2010