No help from anyone! What do I do know?

I'm so stressed out. I'm a stay at home mom, and just started taking some classes, so I leave before my fiance gets home from work. When I get home the house is a disaster, clothes, toys, & dishes everywhere. I know I can be a little extreme in my neatness, but the house is spotless when I leave (with 3 kids here). I have a test every thursday, and of course the baby never sleeps on wed night, he tells me to get up cuz I can rest during the day he has to work. Well I need to study and pick up or wel'll be overloaded with toys, dishes & laundry. I pay for child care for the older two boys (mine)he pays for our son. His mother will watch his sisters new baby, but won't watch our's because he has a cold and dosen't want her sick. My family is six hours away & I'd love to be near them, but he's all about making money & his family who doesn't offer me much help or support. Are my feeling of being upset justified?

my3boys541

Asked by my3boys541 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I know how you feel. It's not the same situation but my hubbys a full time student and he studys about 60 hours a week. I pretty much handle everything around here. It's tough but it'll get better! I hope that it gets better for you soon! If you need somebody to talk to just message me.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• sometimes we feel overloaded and that understandable. Are your kids old enough to help pick up?im sure they can at least put there toys away. your husband probably thinks you dont "work" as hard as he does so he expects you to get it done. you need to have a conversation with him and tell him that you are only one person and that if you both live in the house its both of your responsability to help clean up.
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 12:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2008