Where do you want to be in 10 years time?

I'd like one more child and being surrounded by my family x

mum-to-a-cutie

Asked by mum-to-a-cutie at 11:57 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• The mother of 4 children who are happy with their career paths, maybe happily married with their own children. In 10 years my youngest will be 23 years old.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:58 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• would def love to have more money and i would like to have more children
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Living closer to family.
    Happy Kids. Happy Family.
    I'd like to be more financially stable.
    And living somewhere other then Michigan.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I will have 1 in college, 1 either working or in grad school and a high schooler (15.) I don't know if we'll be in this country.

DH and I talk about moving overseas to be closer to his sisters. We'd like a small amount of land, so we can grow more of our own food. If we do move, then I'll have 2 in the army, and one in high school. Army service is mandatory, even for girls, in Israel.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• In 10 years, i hope to be a RN...and truly be happy with my life :) Love my two kids...but dont want anymore kids.. Love to have my life together by then
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'd like to see both my boys in college and enjoying their lives and living their dreams.
    For myself I'd like to be able to travel and really connect with my husband. We had our children before we got married, we were young and have a had a lot of issues the past few years, we're working on together...I'd like to go into the next chapter of my life finding my internal happiness and enjoying life.
    I'd like to be able to stop working so many hours and have enough money to live comfortably.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Retired - but that is a pipe dream right now.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Hopefully seeing my oldest son going on with his life either college or the military and the rest of my children succeeding in school.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• In 10 years my youngest will be 14 years old. I would like to own atleast one more home and have enough saved in the bank to pay for her college...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010