do you have a nickname?

?????

mum-to-a-cutie

Asked by mum-to-a-cutie at 11:59 AM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes i do
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• in school i had a few from diff friends, my bff (guy) called me boo boo now we are 26 and he still does lol, another guy from school called me bubbles, and a guy from older called me spanky cause i was always in trouble haha so yea i have a few nicknames..well did
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i have many nicknames... one of them is in my screen name on here.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Hubby's called me Baby for years.. I can't remember the last time I heard him say my name.. Otherwise no.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• used to have some people say my name was trouble
    i told them that that was my middle name

high school it was Kat Man Do
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yep, I have a few.

Nicknames derived from my name, which is Ali. I'm sure you can think of all the names that can come from that. Even had been called 'Muhamad', as in Muhamad Ali.

My husband calls me 'Poo' and 'Smelly'. You'd have to know us to understand.
    My sister calls me 'Cheese Log'.
    My best friend calls me 'Dork', 'Asswipe', 'Midget' .. and a slew of others ..

All of these I have earned whether because of my hieght, personality, or just through inside jokes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have several, PeeWee, Pumpkin, Punky, and Sis are a few of them.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have tons.

My mom used to call me Miss Priss. My dad calls me "fat girl", even though I've never been fat. It's kid of an inside joke between us, and we always get weird looks when he calls me that, lol!

My husband calls me a variety of things, but usually Babe or Baby. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have a few.

My real name is Kelly, so I have had all of the nicknames associated with that...Kell, Kellbell, KellaBella...

My maiden name started with a P so for a long time my nickname was KP or KPeezie.

As a baby my nicknames were Peanut and Bescuchi..

As a teenager my BFF and I had little names for each other, mine was Special Agent K and hers was Ninja Oligarchy (her name is Olivia). We would draw cartoons of us wearing capes and kicking dumb boys butts in our notes to each other. Ahh memories :)
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 12:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• my dh calls me dodo
    my son calls me dodo or mommy dodo
    my granny calls me nikidodi or long tall sally..cuz i was so tall and skinny when i was a kid...too bad that didnt stick with me (the tall and skinny).. =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2010